- King's College London is one of the major research-led universities in the UK, with a strong tradition of teaching and research and a record of international excellence and innovation in palliative care.
- King's College Hospital, our clinical partner, provides a broad range of high quality hospital services to its local population. It is also a major centre of clinical and academic excellence offering a number of highly regarded specialist services to the wider population in south-east England and beyond.
Other collaborations include:
- PRISMA: a major three year coordinating action project funded by the European Union under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7). It is delivering an integrated programme coordinating research priorities and practice about end-of-life care across Europe and Africa.
- Universities: University College London, Cambridge University, Oxford University, St George's Medical School, the Institute of Cancer Research, University of Wales School of Medicine and Manchester University.
- Hospices: St Christopher's Hospice, Trinity Hospice, St Wilfrid's Hospice, Chichester and St Luke's Hospice, Harrow.
- Hospitals: King's College Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, Lewisham Hospital, Addenbrookes Hospital and Royal Marsden Hospital
- Primary Care Trusts: Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Bromley, Islington, Westminster, Sutton & Merton
- Community services: Camden and Islington Palliative Care Service, Cancer Black Care and Edenhall Centre
- Office for National Statistics
- Department of Health, End of Life Care Team
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- National Council for Hospice and Specialist Palliative Care Services
- Scottish Partnership for Palliative Care
- European Association for Palliative Care and its research network
- World Health Organization collaborations established in the production of recent guidance on palliative care
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care, in developing countries and through work in sub-Saharan Africa.